EcoSmart Weed & Grass Killer
KILLS ALL TYPES OF WEEDS AND GRASSES. For use on patios, walkaways, driveways, around trees and shrubs, along fences and foundations and in other areas of your yard.
HOW TO APPLY:
Turn nozzle to "spray" or "stream" position before using. Spray the weeds or grasses until thoroughly wet. When spot treating around desirable plants, shield plants from drift with a sheet of cardboard or plastic. If desirable plants are accidentally sprayed, rinse off with water immediately.
WHEN TO APPLY:
Apply when weeds are actively growing. For best results, apply during warm, sunny weather (above 60 deg F). Cloudy, cooler weather may delay or reduce the efficacy. Spray when air is calm to prevent drift to desirable plants. If it rains within 4 hours of spraying, re-treatment may be necessary.
- Ensure thorough coverage of the weeds and grasses.
- Shake well after standing for extended periods of time.
- Best results are obtained when applied to young, actively growing weeds.
- Some hard to control weeds and grasses (mature, larger weeds over 6 inches) may require more than one application.
- Treated areas may be replanted in 48 hours.
- Avoid contacting desirable plants. Overspray or drift will injure or kill contacted vegetation.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL:
Turn nozzle to off position. Store in original container in a cool, dry area and avoid excess heat. Keep from freezing. Do not reuse container. Offer for recycling if available or discard in trash.
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate.......0.05%
*Water, Potassium Oleate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Lecithins