- Contains spinosad, produced by fermentation.
- New chemistry for insect control.
- B.t. replacement, more effective pest control.
- Can be used on vegetable & fruit crops, ornamentals, lawns, and turf.
- Controls caterpillars as well as beetles, leafminers, thrips, borers and more!
- Also used to control fire ants in lawns and other outdoor areas.
- Fast-acting and odorless.
Directions for mixing (Shake well before use)
Monterey Garden Insect Spray may be applied with trigger sprayer, hand-held, backpack, or hose-end sprayers. Use a hose-end sprayer that can be adjusted to provide a dilution ratio of about 2.0 fl. oz. (4 Tbs.) of product per gallon of spray.
Add the required amount of Monterey Garden Insect Spray to the recommended amount of water, mix thoroughly, and apply uniformly to plant foliage to point of runoff. It is recommended to mix only as much spray as needed for a single treatment. In vegetable gardens it is recommended to use not more than 3.0 gallons of spray for 1,000 square feet of area.
Do not use kitchen utensils for measuring.
Corn, Sorghum, Soybeans, Wheat, Cotton, Peanuts and Tobacco Field:
Scout for worm pests with enough regularity to monitor egg laying and egg hatch and treat when thresholds are reached. Applications of Monterey Garden Insect Spray perform best when timed to coincide with peak egg hatch of each generation.
Cotton bollworm, tobacco budworm, armyworms, tobacco hornworm, loopers, thrips and corn borer
|Active Ingredients |
|Spinosad ||0.5% |
|Inert Ingredients ||99.5% |