|Pond & Pool Netting |
• 3/8" polypropylene mesh with U-V inhibitors for long life
• Small 3/8" mesh size stops even the smallest debris
• Keeps falling leaves out of ponds and pools, and protects goldfish and koi from cats and other predators
Hot tubs, ponds, pools, water gardens
How to use: For water gardens:
- Stretch floating net over pond.
- Secure to ground every few feet using Garden Staplesª or weights.
For pools and hot tubs:
- Stretch floating net over pool or hot tub.
- Secure to ground every 3 to 6 ft. to prevent leaves and other debris from sinking the net.
WARNING: this product is not a safety netting and should never be used for that purpose. If used to cover a swimming pool, remove netting any time pool is in use by swimmers.
For Best Results:
- Remove and clean netting regularly to avoid accumulation of water-soaked leaves and debris (the weight can cause netting to tear during removal).
- To remove debris from net: lift out of water, turn over, shake out and replace.