Organic Digester, 4 gallons per case
"Clears Pond Water"
Organic Digester liquid is designed for use in fish and prawn ponds, lakes and lagoons, where organic odors and organic accumulations are a problem. It is available in liquid, powder and dissolvable packets.
It Contains tens of millions of naturally occurring bacteria which have been selected and produced for their ability to degrade organic matter and reduce ammonia accumulations through a natural oxidative process.
Organic Digester has twenty specific strains of beneficial bacteria, including Nitrobacter and Nitrosomonas.
Organic Digester digests these pond problem organics naturally and safely. When added to the pond, Organic Digester creates a biological chain reaction by producing greater and greater quantities of natural bacteria and enzymes.
- Helps maintain proper pH and speeds up the natural process of breaking down waste.
- Helps eliminate offensive odors and off flavor "lasang gilk" of Bangus and Tilapia.
- Works in fresh or salt water.
- Safe and beneficial for fish and aquatic plants.
- Dissolves leftover foods, waste matter and other decaying organic matter (sludge).
- Helps to reduce Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD) making more Dissolved Oxygen (DO) available for higher stocking density and increased growth rates.
- Lowers ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, phosphate, hydrogen sulfide and other obnoxious gases.
- Seeds bio-filters.
- Will not hurt your dog or horse if they drink from the pond water where our product has been applied.
- CANNOT OVERDOSE!
- Works both with or without oxygen, as our bacteria are facultative, meaning they can switch to the specific environment in the pond.
- Proven in commercial usage (Universal Studios, 20th Century Fox Studios, SeaWorld, Hollywood Forever Cemetery, Port Hueneme, California United States Naval Base Golf Course, Lakeside Villas/Village Condominiums, Culver City, CA., Marriott Monarch, SC, etc)
- Approved for entry in the state of Hawaii! One of the few microbial products to have such a distinction.
|Liquid ||1 oz (30 ml) treats 625 gallons (2,375 l) |
2 oz (60 ml) treats 1,250 gallons (4,750 l)
4 oz (120 ml) treats 2,500 gallons (9,500 l)
8 oz (240 ml) treats 5,000 gallons (19,000 l)
16 oz (480 ml) treats 10,000 gallons (38,000 l)
4 gal (15.15 l) treats 1 acre foot (1,233.5 kL)
|Most ponds should be treated weekly during the warm weather months. You should not believe that you can treat a pond once a month when using bacterial treatments. Regular applications, at least every other week, are recommended. Even though our Organic Digester does reproduce in mass quantities, regularly adding fresh bacteria is advisable. Dont forget, the bacteria will die if the food source drys up or, a chemical could kill it. That is why, to keep on top of your pond, do frequent applications. |
Because it is already alive, it reacts more quickly in remediating the environmental waste. Being already alive, the microbes immediately begin to degrade the waste, reproduce and quickly increase the number of CFU's. This aids in further speeding the process.
Shelf life is one year. It does not need to be refrigerated. Just store out of the sunlight in a cool place! If refrigerated though, the shelf life can be extended!